Sunday, June 19th
DC West High School, 401 Pine St, Valley, Nebraska
Why we ride
Colorectal cancer is the 3rd most commonly diagnosed cancer and the 2nd leading cause of cancer death in the U.S. With regular screening, colorectal cancer can be detected early when treatment is most effective.
If you are interested in receiving more information on this event, sponsorship or volunteering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the distances to see the route maps.
53 miles – A loop route Colon, Nebraska. The route will take you counter-clockwise turning North on Hwy 77 towards Fremont, West to Cedar Bluffs, South to Colon and back around to Hwy 64.
or choose from one of our other out and back scenic routes in the Platte River Valley.
*New* 40 miles! You asked for it, we added it!
A short ride around Valley, NE that takes you to the city park and back including a Bicycle Rodeo and a visit from the Valley Fire Department!
Sag Stop #1 and Sag #3 Near the intersection of Hwy 64 and Hwy 77
This stop is the first stop for the 53-milers and the turnaround stop for the 20 milers.
53, 40 and 30-milers will be able to stop here again on their return to Valley for the last leg of their ride.
Sag #2 Colon, Nebraska
10 Mile Turnaround SAG We’re adding another stop just for the 10-milers! This stop will be at the 5-mile turnaround point.
Douglas County West High School – 401 S Pine St., Valley, Nebraska
53 miles = 7:30 am
40 & 30 miles = 8:15 am
20 miles =9:00 am
10 miles = 10:00 am
Kid’s Ride & Bike Rodeo = 10:30 am
Route & post-event party closes at 1:00 pm
Registration fee: $30 – Online registration is available through Monday, June 9th
Day of Registration: $35
* Registration includes performance t-shirt, special gift, SAG support and post-event celebration! Register online by June 5th to guarantee your performance shirt!
Shirts are not guaranteed for registrations after June 5th, we’ll do our best to guess the correct amount to have sufficient quantities on hand.
Colon Cancer Survivors: FREE – Please be our guest!
Kid’s fee: $15
Kid’s will receive a t-shirt and post-event celebration!
Day of Registration
Saturday, June 18th at packet pick up or the day of the event from 6:30 am to 10:00 am
Saturday, June 18th
The Bike Way 15115 Industrial Rd, Omaha, NE
or the morning of the event prior to your start time
Celebrate with us following your ride with a Firehouse sub, cookies from Eileen’s Cookies and fresh fruit from HyVee!
Live music! Rolanda the Inflatable Colon!
The post-event party ends at 1:00pm
– Fundraising for Rollin’ to Colon is completely optional.
– The top 5 fundraisers as of Saturday, June 18th will be rewarded a cool prize of an insulated cooler pack!! – Donations will be accepted after the event concludes either online via or by mail.
– Please arrive early for registration to pick up your packet and prepare your bike. We recommend you allow at least 30 minutes. Bike shops will be on hand to help with your bikes.
– Registration is required for all participants.
– Entry fees are non-refundable.
– No rain dates.
– Helmets are required! All routes are on public roads.
– Obey traffic laws.
– Signal stops and turns.
– Sound off when passing other participants using the phrase “on your left”
– No pace lines! This is not a race.
– Ride on the shoulder where available.
Questions: Please email us at email@example.com